Harry potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry potter

This site is for harry potter fans

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RPG rules!Must read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue1991-Voldemort
DA Member

New RPG rules!Must read! Empty
PostSubject: New RPG rules!Must read!   New RPG rules!Must read! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:10 am

Ok i dont wanna to be rude or something i just wanna make this forum more active because of that here are some rules that you will folow as long as you in this forum.Lets start will the rules:
Ok the first and easy rule is that this is an forum also for the 13- so dont say bad words or anything else , coz we wanna this forum to be clean.
The 2nd rule-Dont use names form the Movie Harry Potter , you can use the names only when you are a moderator od admin.
The 3rd-You mus respect you teachers and your dorm(house) you will have points like in the movie harry potter and we will declear a winer every mounth.
Here 1 mounth is 1 year , and 8 days are 1 mounth so keep that in mind we dont want you out of the school!

HarryPotter you can add something else
Back to top Go down
Alastor Moody
Headmaster
Alastor Moody

New RPG rules!Must read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RPG rules!Must read!   New RPG rules!Must read! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:53 pm

ok this is good except if you are a good siticen and you ask permmison to take name i might let you
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterrocks.darkbb.com

New RPG rules!Must read!
Page 1 of 1