Harry potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry potter

This site is for harry potter fans

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Year of Hogwart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrian
Andrian

First Year of Hogwart Empty
PostSubject: First Year of Hogwart   First Year of Hogwart Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:33 pm

FIRST DAY OF HOGWARTS

Chapter 1: Adventure Begins

Andrian was now sleeping on his Bed and woke up with a startled as a Brown Owl was banging against his Bedroom Window, Andrian got up from his bed and began to open his Window up letting the Owl flutter into his bedroom and land on his desk carrying a piece or parchment.
Andrian slowly walked up to the Owl and pulled the parchment off the Owls legs and began to read it

HOGWART SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

We are please to inform that your son has found a place at Hogwarts School or Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed at list of necessary books and equipment. Term begins on 1st September. We await your owl by later then 31st July
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc, Chf. Warlock supreme Mugwamp, international confed of Wizards)

Your sincerely
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Andrian grinned and jumped up and down and went out of his bed and to his Parent and gave the notes “Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?” said his David his Dad
“Yea isn’t that cool im going to be a wizard…Come on dad let me attend to this school” Andrian begged to his dad “Well it your choice then ok then” his father said to him “Yes! Thank you dad!” Andrian said getting on his feet and hugged his dad and went back to his bedroom where the Brown Owl sat there on his desk, Andrian began to get out his Pencil and began to right back Dear Minerva McGonagall, I have spoken to my Father about it he has said I could go
By Andrian Appleby
Andrian rolled up his piece of paper and tied it to the brown owl’s leg and let it hop onto his arm as he gently carried the owl to the window allowing it to fly off. The Owl flew off and suddenly another Owl flew right under his arm and landed on his desk again. Andrian opened his other Parchment and also began to read it Here are the List of thing you will be needing to buy

Uniform
First year student require
1. Three set of plain work robe (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves( Dragon hides or similar)
4. One Winter cloak (Black, silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupils’ clothes should carry name tags

Set of Books

The Standard Book of Spell (Grade 1)
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Fantastic beast and where to find them
The Darks Forces: A guide to self-protection by Quentin Trimble
A Beginner’ Guide to Trafiguration by Emeric Switch
Magical Draft and potion
Magical Theory

Other Equipment
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 brass scales
Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad

PARENT ARE REMINDED THAT FIRSTS YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

Hagrid our game keeper and teacher of Care for Magical Creatures will arrive at your place and take you to where you have to go.

Andrian rolled up both parchment and placed it in his drawers and sat back and sighed really happy and ready to be taken to Hogwarts.

Chapter 2: Hagrid Arrival

The next day Andrian was rereading the letter a few times already and was waiting for Hagrid to arrives, it was afternoon now soon Andrian heard a long banging on his front door Andrian got up and ran to the door and slammed the door open and there stood a gigantic man with a Motorbike “Y-Y-Y You must be Hagrid?” Andrian said taking his hand out stumbling “Yer I am Hagrid good ter see yer Andrian ready ter go?” Hagrid said with his big hand outstretch shaking Andrian hand
“Erm… I have to tell my parent im going to get my school stuff…Yea hold on” said Andrian running into the kitchen telling his parent he has to go and get his school stuff, Andrian ran back to Hagrid “I am ready Hagrid” Andrian said nervously “Good but you be needing yer list of Equipment im quite forgetful” Hagrid said looking at Andrian with a smile on his face “Oh Right” Andrian said and he ran back into his bed and grabbed the List of Equipment Parchment then he ran back down “Yer been needing your parent Andrian ill just be taking you to the Diagon Alley” Hagrid said “ Diagon Alley?” Andrian said confused “Yer where you buy your books once I get u in ill be meeting you at platform 9 3/4” Hagrid said “Oh ok ill get my parent then but before I go do I need anything else otherwise I be going back and forth” Andrian said annoyed “Nope after u get your parent we will go I promise” Hagrid said bending over grinning at Andrian, Andrian ran back to fetch his parent then went back with them to Hagrid “Ready?” Hagrid said “Yep” said Andrian and Mr Appleby at the same time. Andrian, Mr Appleby and Hagrid now arrived at a little pub then they went outside the other door where the walls were “Um Hagrid this is a dead end” Andrian said confused. Hagrid began to tap on some bricks as it started to move apart and there was the Diagon Alley

“Wow…I love magic!” Andrian exclaimed as they walked their way into the Bank. Andrian and his dad entered the Bank and looked around “ Hagrid these a goblins right” Andrian said scared “Yer they may not look nice but yer got to admit they make a pretty good job running this bank” Hagrid said standing next the counter “Bank for the Appleby” Hagrid said to the goblins, the goblin lead over to look at Andrian “ Ah Andrian Appleby eh Here you go” said the Goblin passing the key to Hagrid.
They began to walk into a passage and sat down on a little train “Hagrid I hope this isn’t a roller coaster because I don’t like Roller Coasters” Andrian said sitting down “Not ter worry this is not a roller coaster it be slow” Hagrid said as they set of to his vault after a few minute they arrived at his vault and went of the little train and went to his vault as Hagrid open his vault
Andrian gaped at the look at how much money he got “Yer inherited a lot from your Grandparents” Hagrid said looking at Andrian “T-T-They were Wizards and Witches?” Andrian said stumbling and taking a few sickles into his wallet and headed back and out of the bank “Well of yer go get your stuff” Hagrid said with a motion “Ok – Thank for everything Hagrid” Mr Appleby said waving at him “Dad I want to get my wand first” Andrian said looking at Ollivander’s Wand Shop “Ill buy your Owls a White one right” Mr Appleby said getting a few sickle from Andrian as he went and entered “Excuse me sir can I buy a wand please” Andrian said looking at the old man “Ah Andrian Appleby Yes but the Wand choose it master Mister Appleby ” Ollivander said getting a box with a wand in it “11 in Holly Unicorn Hair” Ollivander said giving it to Andrian, Andrian waved his wand around and it began to break the glass “Hmm let try this” Ollivander said turning around and grabbing another box out “Try this 13 in Oak Phoenix Feather” said Ollivander handing Andrian the wand
Andrian held on to the wand and felt it felt Warm in his hand “Ah That one works for you eh Oak signify Wisdom, Endurance and Bravery and with the Phoenix as your core you will be a powerful Wizard” Ollivander with his eye squinting. There was a knock on the door, Andrian turn his head around and saw his Dad holding a White Owl in his hand and his other hand waving at him, Andrian beamed at his Dad and payed the Wand maker then walked out of the shop looking at his New Owl “Snowy….Snowy ill call him” Andrian said patting his Owl with his hand in the cage “Come on Dad now we need is my uniform then we get my books and cauldron” Andrian said pulling his dad along and walking toward Madam Malkin Robes.
Andrian pushes open the door and went up to the Counter “Excuse me Ma’am I am looking for a uniform to buy for when I head to Hogwarts” Andrian said looking at the price and grabbing a few sickles out of his wallet and putting them on the counter “Ah yes Black plain robes” Madam Malkin said leading Andrian and Mr. Appleby to where the robes are
“Here they are!” She said pulling out a tape measurement and measuring Andrian size “Hmm a size 12” said Madam Malkin getting up and getting the correct robe for Andrian. Andrian finishes buying his uniform and began to walk into the bookstore and brought the entire book he had to get on his list and even bought a book called “The Quibbler”. Andrian got everything he needed and began to head for Platform 9 ¾

CHAPTER 3: Platform 9 ¾
Andrian arrives at the Platform and saw Hagrid waiting for him near the wall “Well Andrian are yer ready?” Hagrid said looking down at Andrian “Yes I am Hagrid” Andrian said holding on to his trolley “Well of yer go in there” Hagrid said point at the wall next to him “Well goodbye Son have fun at your new school behave okay?” Mr. Appleby said leaning down to hug Andrian “Bye Dad…Yes ill behave. Hagrid how am I going to go in there it a wall” Andrian said hesitating “You got to run through it” Hagrid said “Ill see you when you get off the train” “Right well see you Hagrid Thank for everything!” Andrian said as he run into the wall and saw a huge train called The Hogwart Express. Andrian walked into the train and sat down in a room and began to put his stuff on the top and his Owl next to him, soon the train took off for Hogwart “Hello can I sit with you? The all the other seat are taken” said a little girl who looked really pretty “Sure not at all…You are?” Andrian said with his eye staring at her face “Nikki Tongue and you are?” Nikki said blushing at Andrian “Andrian… Andrian Appleby” Andrian said taking her hand quickly, suddenly another person was standing outside their room “Can I sit here? All the other seat are taken and most of the others don’t want me near them” said the boy “Sure thing take a seat” Andrian said sympathetically “Sorry to be so rude my name is Thomas Hurrell” said Thomas staring at Andrian “I am Andrian Nice to meet you Thomas” Andrian said shaking Thomas hand “and you too Nikki” he added, Sweets from the trolley anyone want sweets from the trolley shouted the Old women “Any lolleys for you dear?” She said looking at them “No thanks” said Andrian and his friend at the same time. It was almost nighttime, the train driver now has said that whey was now nearing Hogwart and they must dress into their School robes. Andrian and his friend began to change into their school robes “Have you heard of the Chosen one? Harry Potter” Thomas said fiddling with his robe “Harry Potter who that?” Andrian said confused already in his school robes “You don’t know him” Nikki said amazed “He is the wizard who killed You-know-who aka Voldemort the famous Dark wizard who has killed many innocent” Thomas said who was now done with fiddling with his robe “Oh him yea I know him my grandparent talk about him a lot but they mostly call him “The Chosen one he says I should join Dumbledore’s Army” Andrian said, the train now stopped the corridor was not filled with student chattering. Andrian, Thomas
And Nikki began to unload their trunks and carried their owls. Andrian, Nikki and Thomas got of the train and there stood Hagrid again waving around “First year gather over here First year gather over here!” Hagrid shouted making a motion toward him
“Holy Molly!” Thomas said surprise at the height of Hagrid. All the First year student now sat on a boat and only one would row, Andrian went on a boat with Nikki and Thomas then they began to row. Now they were near Hogwart, Andrian stopped rowing and passed it on to Thomas to row “Wicked” Andrian said in an amazed look on his face. Now they went of the boat and went up into the castle then and up the Great Hall. The Student all paused at the staircase and there stood a woman in a parchment in her hand “Welcome to Hogwart said Professor McGonagall ‘The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your house. The Sorting hat is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, you will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common-room.
‘The four houses are called Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Each house has it own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizard. While you are at Hogwart, your triumph will earn house points. While any rule-breaking will lose house point. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will credit whichever house becomes yours
‘The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minute in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourself up as much as you can while you are waiting’ Andrian nervously adjusts his robe and flatten his hair abit ‘I shall return when we are ready for you’ said Professor McGonagall. Andrian stood their and began flatten his hair abit “Ha-ha look at this Nerd” Ne’os said pointing at Andrian. “What did you call me?” Andrian said running up to him and tried to punch him but he was pulled back by Nikki and Thomas.
“Fighting in Hogwart will not be tolerated!” Professor McGonagall said standing there “Sorry Ma’am” Andrian said pulling off Nikki and Thomas Grip “Good- This way Student” She said leading them into the Great Hall.

CHAPTER 4: The Sorting Hat
Back to top Go down
http://harrypotterrp.informe.com/forum/

First Year of Hogwart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry potter :: Fan Fic-
Jump to: