Harry potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry potter

This site is for harry potter fans

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Poter RPG Forum!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue1991-Voldemort
DA Member

Harry Poter RPG Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Harry Poter RPG Forum!   Harry Poter RPG Forum! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:54 pm

I was thinking of doing this in some time , but i never had a chance and time to do it , so here is my chance to make this forum cool as posible BY make it RPG , that is if our lovely ADMIN let's us do that .....Here are some rules that we will but in....
Rules to follow in RPG...
Dont user bad words or any other thing that is not for 13- users , as some1 said this is and 13PG for children!
Don't get in fight with other members (mods and admins will bann you or take your posts)
Don't take names of the actors in the movie (that is the propesy of the book writer)
And the final one dont duel with out any other stuff member of see that duel (stuff members are mods and admins)
About Houses that you will be in , we will make a test with you guys and see wich house youll be!
More will come but first off all i hope that our lovely ADmin will alow this to make the forum and RPG one ?
Posted BY Voldemord!
Back to top Go down
Alastor Moody
Headmaster
Alastor Moody

Harry Poter RPG Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Poter RPG Forum!   Harry Poter RPG Forum! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:42 pm

ok you have to have my permmision to take the names just nothing bad

like boobhead22 ok
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterrocks.darkbb.com

Harry Poter RPG Forum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry potter :: Daily Prophet-
Jump to: